Who is InPlayer and what is their relationship with PROTACTICS?
- To make YOUR streaming video training and education, an easy secure process, InPlayer is our partner for online payments. They have nearly a decade of experience
and build solutions that are easy to use, stable, sustainable and fit any client need. For YOU, they build amazing experiences!
Log In and Payment
- How do I create an account?
- Press the [Buy] button on the content you wish to watch.
- Fill in the form with your Full Name, Email Address and Password and press the
Create account button.
- You will receive an email confirmation for a successfully created account. To make a
purchase, proceed to the next section.
How do I make a purchase?
- Click on the [Buy] button on the content you wish to watch and wait for the login form
to appear. Login with your credentials (Email and Password).
- Select the desired Individual Video Series or Complete Series Bundle which includes all 6 Videos, Sessions, Drills, Bonuses & 2 Companion Guides pdf price option from the dropdown menu.
- Accepted credit cards are Mastercard, Visa, branded Bank debit cards and American
Express. Discover Card is not supported.
- Enter the required Credit Card information.
- Press the Pay button.
- You will immediately receive access and an email confirming your purchase. If the
page does not load, please press the refresh button.
How do I login and watch?
- Click on the [Buy] button or on the “Already have access?” Login here with your
https://videos.protactics.us/yourcustombranded account link on the content you wish
- On the form that appears, enter your login credentials (Email and Password).
- Click on Login.
- The page will then refresh and if you have already purchased, the paywall will disappear. If you haven’t purchased, please follow the guidelines above on How do I
make a purchase.
How do I reset my password?
- Navigate to the login form by clicking on the [Buy] button or on the [Already have access?] button. Login here with your https://videos.protactics.us/yourcustombranded account link.
- Press the Forgot Password button located below the password field on the login screen.
- Enter your Email Address and press the Submit button.
- Leave the tab with the form open. In the new tab, check your email for a Token – A Token is a code consisting of numbers and letters which you can use to update your password.
- Copy and paste the Token in the Token field and type in your new password. Then click Submit.
- Your password will be updated.
- If you do not receive a password reset token? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I watch on multiple devices with my account?
- No. You can watch the content only from one browser or device at a time. Example: your laptop or your mobile device.
Is payment on your site secure?
- Yes! All sensitive data we handle is sent via SSL. Secure Sockets Layer is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and
browsers remain private and integral.
- This site is not indicated as a site-wide use of HTTPS. A secure connection is used to
transfer information such as private user details or payment information via HTTPS to complete your transaction.
- The security of the site is visible using any website inspection tool.
Why was my credit card declined?
- Credit Cards or a Bank issued debit card may be declined for the following reasons:
Lack of funding.
- The fraud control system flagged the user as suspicious.
- Bank issued debit cards may or may not be accepted depending upon the issuers rules and regulations.
- Please contact your bank for any of the reasons listed above.
What is a CVV number and how do I find it?
- The CVV Number (“Card Verification Value”) is a three (3) digit number located on the back of your VISA®, MasterCard® and branded credit and debit cards. On your American Express® branded credit it is a four (4) digit numeric code located on the
right front side.
Where can I find your Terms and Conditions?
- You can find InPlayer’s terms and conditions on the following link:
We are committed to supplying you with the highest quality of streaming video training and service. We guarantee the delivery of the streaming goods to the online requirements. Your streaming video training purchase is a one-time fee with guaranteed access 24/7 that renews in 12-months from the date of purchase.
“A LIFETIME OF KNOWLEDGE WARRANTY”
We stand behind everything we stream and sell. If at any time you have an issue with your streaming video access, whether it’s our fault, your fault, your kid’s fault, or your dog’s fault, we will help you get back to your online training quickly. You are working with real people in the United States. And that promise will never expire. If you are unhappy with your training
selection, we give a 100% money back guarantee within 7-days of the date of your original purchase. We believe this is, without question, the best warranty in the streaming training industry. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. email@example.com
- By creating an account, you automatically agree to the Terms & Conditions. For additional questions or assistance we kindly ask you contact firstname.lastname@example.org for
any questions related to registration, subscription and payment issues and
email@example.com for training, video content, cancelations, how to purchase accessories, etc. Additional steps can results in lost time for solving any issues you may have. Thank you!
1. Streaming video REGISTRATION, SUBSCRIPTION, and PAYMENT questions: InPlayer
- 24/7 email support
2. Streaming video TRAINING, VIDEO CONTENT, CANCELLATIONS, HOW TO
PURCHASE ACCESSORIES, etc. questions: PROTACTICS
- We typically respond same day or next day. If you prefer email you can to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call – 866-227-6005
- We take calls Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Time
How to access “live” Events if they are offered?
- Event Information
- Where and how do I watch the live event?
- To watch the live event, you will need to create an account and make a purchase.
You can find additional information in the Q&A in the Login and Payment section.
Will I be able to watch the live event from my location?
Yes. The live event is available worldwide.
Will the events be archived and how do I watch them?
- Yes. Users who have paid for the live event, can log in at
www.protactics.us/archives.html to watch the archives.
Are there any additional fees to watch the archives?
- No. There are no additional fees.
How long will the archives be available?
- The archives will be available for twenty-five (25) years.